James A Eichenlaub
Honest Prayer-Rejected By Government
Perhaps we've all heard the expression, "The truth hurts! The following is an honest appraisal of what the world's governments are doing to and for humanity, and their constituents obviously condone and support them!
According to a source on Facebook: i.e., Kevin Payne is with TL Miller and Chad Elledge.
November 17, 2019
(Washington Post Story-click here) By Marc Fisher Marc FisherSenior editor reporting on a wide range of topics Email Bio Follow May 20, 1996
"This interesting prayer was given in Kansas, USA, at the opening session of their Senate. It seems prayer still upsets some people.
When Minister Joe Wright was asked to open the new session of the Kansas Senate, everyone was expecting the usual generalities, but this is what they heard:
"Heavenly Father, we come before you today to ask your forgiveness and to seek your direction and guidance.
We know Your Word says: "Woe to those who call evil good," but that is exactly what we have done.
* We have lost our spiritual equilibrium and reversed our values.
* We have ridiculed the absolute truth of Your Word and called it Pluralism.
* We have worshipped other gods and called it multiculturalism.
* We have endorsed perversion and called it an alternative lifestyle.
* We have exploited the poor and called it the lottery.
* We have rewarded laziness and called it welfare.
* We have killed our unborn and called it choice.
* We have shot abortionists and called it justifiable.
* We have neglected to discipline our children and called it building self-esteem.
* We have abused power and called it politics.
* We have embezzled public funds and called it essential expenses.
* We have institutionalized bribery and called it sweets of office.
* We have coveted our neighbor's possessions and called it ambition.
*We have polluted the air with profanity and pornography and called it freedom of expression.
* We have ridiculed the time-honored values of our forefathers and called it enlightenment.
Search us, Oh GOD, and know our hearts today; cleanse us from every sin and set us free. Amen!"